Master Service Agreement
Engagement with BeLive
- • Your engagement with BeLive’s product and services is subjected to the terms of legal agreement between you and BeLive.
- • The terms bind you legally with BeLive for the usage of service and products and hence require a thorough study.
- • The Terms apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content, on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through or contribute to the Service.
Agreeing to terms
- 1. Usage of service demands complete agreement of terms from user’s end
- 2. By using the service you accept that BeLive will assume your consent to the terms.
- 3. You may not use the Service and may not accept the Terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract withBeLive, or (b) you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving or using the Service under the laws of the country in which you are resident or from which you access or use the Service.
Amendments in terms
- • BeLive reserves the right to change, edit or amend any section or part of previous terms catering to regulatory authorities
- • Terms are subjected to change with functionality modifications and will be reflected in the company website from the date of effect
- • By continuing usage of service you accept the change in policy
BeLive account Integration
- • To avail social media services you are required connect via third party accounts such as Facebook, twitter etc, demanding accurate and complete information.
- • Any unsolicited and suspicious account activity should be immediately reported with our team.
- • You agree that you will be solely responsible (to BeLive, and to others) for all activity that occurs under your BeLive account.
- • BeLive adheres to a copyright policy which applies to the case of third party copyright infringement by publishing or broadcasting your content.
- • As part of BeLive’s copyright policy, BeLive will terminate user access to the Service if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than once.
- • By publishing content via BeLive you acknowledge the fact that BeLive does not guarantee any confidentiality regarding the content.
- • You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the nature of your content and the consequences of posting it.
- • You authorize the content as your original content or a licensed content with no conflict with any third part content.
- • You agree that your content and its subject will comply with the usage policy and standards of BeLive.
- • You agree to adhere to the publishing laws of your region or country without violating the legal regulations or circumventing them.
- • BeLive retains the right to terminate the account access in case of policy breach regarding the nature or consequences of the content without any prior notice.
- • You accept the fact that the pre-existing or other content on BeLive maybe offensive or objectionable to you and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against BeLive with respect to any such Content.
ObligationsRestrictions on Use
- you agree that it will not:
- (i) use the Services in any illegal or unlawful manner or for any illegal or unlawful purpose
- (ii) perform any act which is intended to harm BeLive or the Services.
- • You shall pay the usage fee by strictly adhering to the mentioned pricing for the service availed.
- • All payments shall be made without deduction for withholding taxes, or set-off.
- • Late payments may result in additional charges incurred.
- • Failure of payment will result in suspension of the ongoing services or a particular section of services.
BeLive agrees to:
Make the Services available to Company in accordance with any active Order and this Agreement
Perform any other obligations expressly identified in any current Order.